Chicken skewers with black cherry BBQ sauce
Cook time: 10 min. cook time
20 min. preparation time
View the requirements
- 450 grams Chicken fillet
- 6 tablespoon(s) Hero Black Cherry Jam
- 2 - Shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) Ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) White wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Smoked paprika spice
- 1 pinch of Pepper and salt
- Frying Pan
- Fry the shallots in olive oil for 5 minutes on low heat, until they’re glassy.
- Add ketchup, Hero black cherry jam, worcestersauce, white wine vinegar, smoked paprika spice, pepper and salt and bring all to boil.
- Turn the heat down and let it boil gently for 10 minutes until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Cut the chicken fillets into pieces and put them on the skewers.
- Season the chicken with olive oil, pepper and salt then grill each side 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the chicken skewers with the BBQ sauce.