Oatmeal pancakes with strawberry jam
View the requirements
- 80 g oatmeal
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 160 ml thick yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 - dash of oil or cube of butter
- 1 jar(s) Hero strawberry jam
- 2 - eggs
- frying pan
- serving spoon
- hand blender
1. Combine the oatmeal, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
2. Beat the eggs in another bowl and then add the sugar and yoghurt. Combine the bowl of wet ingredients with the bowl of dry ingredients. Let the batter rest for a couple of minutes.
3. Add some oil or butter to the frying pan and place on a high heat. Place several spoonfuls of the batter into the pan to make the pancakes. Fry each side for about 3 minutes until the pancakes are golden brown.
4. Spread your favourite flavour of jam on the pancakes as the finishing touch. Hero Strawberry Jam struck our fancy this time.